Race Start & Location
1829 Reisterstown Road (in the Woodholme Shopping Center)
Pikesville, MD 21208
Onsite registration begins at 6:30am on Sunday, the race starts at 8:00am!
Click here for the 2019 Pikesville 5K Race Results.
Map of the Pikesville 5K
Packet Pick-Up Sponsored by Lifebridge Physical Therapy
New this year- online registration will stay open until race day!
Friday, June 14th from 4-7pm
Lifebridge Physical Therapy
1836 Greene Tree Rd*
*Lifebridge Physical Therapy is INSIDE Lifebridge Health & Fitness. Follow signs to packet pick up. Complimentary injury consultation with physical therapist available at this packet pick-up time.
Saturday, June 15th from 11AM-6PM
Fleet Feet Sports
1852 Reisterstown Rd #104
Race Morning: Onsite from 6:30 am – 7:30 am
• Commemorative tech shirt for the first 600 runners/walkers and a cotton tee for all kids 12 and under
• Pre-Race warm-up by Marilyn Pick, voted Best of Baltimore as well as Post-Race stretching with LifeBridge Physical Therapy
• Water on course
• On-site medical care and aid
Awards will also be given to the top three male and female finishers in the following age groups:
• 12 and under
• 70 and older
Be a TEAM!
• Put together a team of 10 or more and receive a $5 discount on registrations (cannot be done online)
• Grab your friends, co-workers, neighbors, and family members to walk or run!
• Awards for the largest team!
• For more information on how to put together a team, contact Jessica Normington at (410) 484-2337 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a runner but want to get involved? Volunteer before or on race day. Students may receive community service hours!
For a list of volunteer opportunities click here.