Click here for the 2018 Pikesville 5K Race Results.
Map of the Pikesville 5K
More packet pickup dates and locations coming soon!
• Commemorative tech shirt for the first 600 runners/walkers and a cotton tee for all kids 12 and under
• Pre-Race warm-up by Marilyn Pick, voted Best of Baltimore as well as Post-Race stretching with LifeBridge Physical Therapy
• Water on course
• On-site medical care and aid
Awards will also be given to the top three male and female finishers in the following age groups:
• 12 and under
• 70 and older
Be a TEAM!
• Put together a team of 10 or more and receive a $5 discount on registrations (cannot be done online)
• Grab your friends, co-workers, neighbors, and family members to walk or run!
• Awards for the largest team!
• For more information on how to put together a team, contact Jessica Normington at (410) 484-2337 or email@example.com
Not a runner but want to get involved? Volunteer before or on race day. Students may receive community service hours!
For a list of volunteer opportunities click here.